Table of contents
Granaroma User Manual
Before first use
Adjusting machine settings
AquaClean water filter
Removing and inserting the brew group
Cleaning and maintenance
1 Fill the water tank with tap water and fill the bean hopper with coffee beans.
2 Insert the small plug into the socket located on the back of the machine. Insert the mains plug into the wall socket.
3 Press the on/off button to switch on the machine.
- The machine starts heating up and performs the automatic rinsing cycle.
- When all lights in the drink icons light up continuously, the machine is ready for use.
4 Place a cup under the coffee dispensing spout. Slide the coffee dispensing spout up or down to adjust its height to the size of the cup or glass you are using.
Brewing coffee with beans
1 To brew a coffee, tap the drink icon of your choice or tap the 'More Drinks' icon.
- You can now adjust the drink to your personal taste. Use the up and down arrows to adjust the coffee strength. Tap the OK icon if you want to adjust more settings.
2 Press the start/stop button at any time to start brewing the selected drink.
3 To stop dispensing coffee before the machine is finished, press the start/stop button again.
To brew 2 coffees at the same time, tap the drink icon twice or select the 2x icon scrolling the dedicated bar.
Do not use caramelized or flavored coffee beans.
Brewing milk-based drinks
1 Fill the water tank with tap water and fill the bean hopper with beans.
2 Unscrew the lid of the milk container and fill the milk container with milk. Then place the metal milk tube in the container.
Always use milk coming directly from the fridge for optimal results.
3 Connect the flexible milk tube to the cappuccinatore.
4 Tap the milk-based drink icon of your choice or tap the 'More Drinks' icon to select a different drink.
- You can now adjust the drink to your own preference.
5 Press the start/stop button.
- For specific drinks, the machine first dispenses milk and then coffee. For a number of other drinks this is the other way around, the machine will first dispense coffee and then milk.
- To stop dispensing milk before the machine has dispensed the preset amount, press the start/stop button.
6 To stop dispensing the complete drink (milk and coffee) before the machine is finished, press and hold the start/stop button.
7 Directly after dispensing the milk, the 'HygieSteam Shot' is performed. The machine forces steam through the internal milk system to rinse it quickly.
Brewing coffee with pre-ground coffee
1 Tilt the lid and pour one measuring scoop of pre-ground coffee into the pre-ground coffee compartment.
2 After selecting a drink, use the up and down arrows to select pre-ground coffee. Then press the start/stop button.
Note: If you select pre-ground coffee, you cannot adjust the coffee strength and/or brew more than one drink at the same time.
Dispensing hot water
1 Make sure that the internal cappuccinatore is properly attached to the machine.
2 Place a cup under the spout
3 Tap the 'More drinks' icon and scroll down to select 'Hot Water'.
4 Use the up and down arrows to adjust the hot water quantity or temperature to your preference.
5 Press the start/stop button.
6 To stop dispensing hot water before machine is finished, press the start/stop stop button again.